Our client, an international company with a great portfolio of homecare products, contacted us to obtain more insights on their field performance. The company already had applications and services to obtain data on their store results.
- Client decided to test PlanoCheck, our leading image recognition solution for retail, in Spain with a four-month pilot.
- Since PlanoCheck turned out to be a valuable complement and/or replacement to their existing performance tracking tools, our client decided to roll out the solution to all sales representatives in Spain first, then globally.
- Those intermediary steps allowed the company to modify their desired KPIs, allocate a greater number of field representatives and eventually, better define their sales tracking strategy.
Results at a glance
- Each sales representative saved significant amounts of time (about 2 hours per store) and was able to make more accurate calculations on a series of pre-defined and customized KPIs (e.g. share of shelf and share of SKU).
- The solutions allowed for improved both internal and commercial compliance at the store level.
- Obtaining more accurate information on store reality allowed more focused merchandising actions to drive sales at POS level, but also the implementation of actions at a more strategic level.
- An extended use of Planorama’s services with a European roll-out.