Quality Assurance Engineer
To quality test Planorama’s SaaS applications to deliver cutting edge Image Recognition solutions. Contributes to Planorama’s business strategy through participation in quality assurance and early bug identification, ensuring that the system not only lives up to and exceed customer expectations, but also serves as a basis to maintain Planorama’s position as a leading-edge tech company.
Your main tasks will include
- Be a part in the software development lifecycle as a tester.
- Test planning, test case creation and execution.
- Handling issues in a ticketing system (JIRA).
- Create and reproduce bugs and following those through its lifecycle.
- Test case creation and execution.
- worked with UFT test automation or Visual Basic experience
- have experience in testing web applications
- have some programming experience
- Strong communication skills
- Problem solving attitude, ability to learn quickly on the job
- Good written and spoken English
- Drive: goal-oriented and perseverant
- Curiosity: self-learner and open minded, constantly self-improving
- Flexibility: agile thinking and execution, adaptability in the face of evolving business needs
- Caring: empathetic, good listener and attentive to others’ needs and emotions
What we offer
- Great team, just like a big family
- Opportunity to work from home, flexible work structure
- A competitive compensation package
- Very strong focus on personal development
- A young and dynamic team
- Few hierarchical levels, startup spirit
- Exciting technical landscape
- A brand-new office in central location in Budapest
- An international environment
- Team events to celebrate and have fun