If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our Website.
The term ‘PLANORAMA’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the Website whose registered office is Tour Gamma B 193/197 Rue de Bercy – 75012 Paris, France. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our Website.
- The content of the pages of this Website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Information and data are conserved for security measures, in order to adhere to legal obligations and regulations, as well as to allow us to improve and personalize our services and the information that we give you.
- You recognize and accept that PLANORAMA reserves the possibility to implant a ‘cookie’ in your computer or device in order to register all information relative to your navigation on the Site.
- The information on the Website are provided “AS IS”, “AS AVAILABLE” and “WITH ALL FAULTS”. PLANORAMA uses reasonable endeavors to correct any errors or omissions in the information as soon as practicable once they have been brought to PLANORAMA’s attention. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this websiteWebsite for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this Website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this websiteWebsite meet your specific requirements.
- Any item of content available on the Website, in particular texts, comments, documents, digital downloads, illustrations, works and images, design, layout, look, appearance and graphics, are the property of PLANORAMA, its affiliates, licensors (including original creator of any works) or content suppliers, and are thus protected by the applicable intellectual property provisions. Any reproduction or representation, complete or partial, of the Website, or any elements featured on the Website, is strictly forbidden.
- PLANORAMA or its licensor (including original creator of any works)’s names, brands and product characteristics within the Website are protected by trademark law. Any reproduction or representation, complete or partial, of these characteristics is strictly forbidden without the prior written authorization of the brand owner.
- This Website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.• All trademarks reproduced in this Website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the Website.
- Unauthorized use of this Website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this Website may also include links to other Websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the Website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked Website(s).
- Your use of this Website and any dispute arising out of such use of the Website is subject to the laws of France.